guess my hp

• Sponsors (?)

good numbers man remember its your cruiser you already have a race car

Yep. That's the whole idea. I really don't want to mess with this car too much. It's fun the way it is. It'd be a bigger headache with too much power.

Why dont you go with the KB Mammoth s/c, or is that the 2.8, im not sure.

My GT will be better suited for that. It's a lighter and more rigid coupe, has SRA, and a motor and fuel system that can support 1000+rwhp. My Cobra vert is just a fun street cruiser, with some balls. ;)

Not too shabby :nice:

Its probbaly not THAT far off in feel from your GT now.

As far as SOTP goes, it definitely feels heavier than my GT. But it doesn't feel like such a turd anymore. The GT can still walk it, but this car is a lot more fun to drive around town & I don't have to worry too much about not gettnig any traction. :nice:

man rip that KB off the gt and put some turbos on it and demolish everyones numbers with less psi. just my opinion.

2 KB cars is kinda boring, gotta switch it up.

600 hp with just a 2.8kb is nice tho. imagine how much money u coulda saved if the coupe started as a cobra aswell.

man rip that KB off the gt and put some turbos on it and demolish everyones numbers with less psi. just my opinion.

2 KB cars is kinda boring, gotta switch it up.

600 hp with just a 2.8kb is nice tho. imagine how much money u coulda saved if the coupe started as a cobra aswell.

Don't tell me how to spend my money. If you like turbos so much, you do it. I didn't buy a Cobra to win a penis measuring contest.

Don't tell me how to spend my money. If you like turbos so much, you do it. I didn't buy a Cobra to win a penis measuring contest.

Dude come down. He was just suggesting that maybe 2 different thing is better to have then same . As you know I like turbo too but cannot get it cause I have 5 month old girl.

If I had more financial freedom I will get a turbo but you do love your KB :nice:

Both of your cars are sick and anyone will love to have car like your , so please don't get mad . :nono:

my bad brother, i wasnt tryin to come off like i was telling u wut to do. of course its your money and you can do wut u want with it. was jsut my opinion that 2 KB 2.8s is kinda redundant and i think it would be cool to have 2 completely different set up cars that are a different kinda beast. but regardless both your whips are sick and id love to have one. unfortuanltly my bitch of a girlfriend spends all my money.

my bad brother, i wasnt tryin to come off like i was telling u wut to do. of course its your money and you can do wut u want with it. was jsut my opinion that 2 KB 2.8s is kinda redundant and i think it would be cool to have 2 completely different set up cars that are a different kinda beast. but regardless both your whips are sick and id love to have one. unfortuanltly my bitch of a girlfriend spends all my money.
I got 99 problems but a bitch ain't 1.:D

Nice #s Gary! :nice: