• Sponsors (?)

urban96 said:
converter

:Teh-Win:

suc30041.jpg

suc30044.jpg

xr8d302 said:
I was gonna say vagina....

but you ruined it, but then, it's good ammo to know that Doug and Justin find a dog penis pretty
lol... i was gonna post a pic of a pink vibrator but i didnt wanna get whacked with the ban stick

Mustangless said:
whats the stall? Is it single disc or multi?

I was going to buy that one, but I went with a 2800-3000 street edge. I should get it installed this week.

the stall will be somewhere about 3200-3400 with the next motor, it is a single disc, after talking to PI they told me the single disc was the best for my setup

Dustin

94MustangGT5.0 said:
Didn't you get that off of e-Bay? I was interested in it, but when I saw your name, I didn't want to get into a bidding competition. I thought that it didn't sell because it didn't meet reserve, but that's awesome that you got it!

Yes it didnt meet reserve. I didn't win the bid. He was local to me and I told him if it didn't sell to email me. His reserve was more than I wanted to spend. I could have gone to edge and got one for about 560ish. He was a real nice guy and lived close to me. I picked it up for $550 BTW. You should have let me know, if you were willing to spend more I would have had no problem letting you out bid me.

Dustin