Guess This Future Pinewood Derby Model!!

94GTLaserRC

Squint as you approach, lest you be blinded by my
15 Year Member
Just like the title says...what is it?

Going for FIRST IN SHOW!!!

Ill post the answer in the morning!!

RC
1725245Mach2.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

mackey said:
71 -73 Fastback

:stupid: because he beat me to it. When I first glanced at the back of it ..... I thought of the Shelby GR-1 concept. It does look kind of like a Pantera as well .... but I'm sticking to '71-'73 fastback. I hate those cars .... but I'd love to have a Boss 351!!! If that's what it is, at least make it a Boss 351 .....

Some of you guys can be real idiots sometimes :lol: (wont say which one(s))

Here's the answer:

1725809Mach3.jpg

I know it's not exact, because of the scaling, but after I cut it, I can fine tune it to get the proper shape.

My plans are to take the pieces that came with the model in the pic (grill, engine, lights, etc) and glue them to the painted wood car when finished.

RC

SeventyMach1 said:
Boo yah. (if that's how you say it ....)

I think it will look good man. You gonna build this one within specs so you can race it?
By Pinewood Derby Rules, it has to meet the specs of any other car (dimensions) and has to be able to run at least one race....I will still make it 5 oz limit, and lube/polish the axles so that it has a "chance" to win somthing in speed (there are 6 places for speed at the local run)

The body is already the max width, so I have to take a forstner bit and drill the marked spots for the wheels, which will be completely tucked under to meet the width requirements.

The race is not till March, so I have time to "fiddle" around with it.

RC