Guess what I did last night?

Cupid

Mar 30, 2006
I got a free ticket to Motorworks 2006!
http://www.mccallmotorsports.com/motorworks.html

A bunch of millionaires showing off thier upper 7 and mostly 6 figure toys.... Absolutely ridiculous!

Not many American Cars around, but there were a few stangs. Including one with wings! Anyway, the pics are below. I have more, but they are of exotics.

Three Mustangs!
DSCF0167.JPG

Got Horsepower?
DSCF0179.JPG

Name this American Muscle Car....
DSCF0183.JPG

Saleeeeeeen!
DSCF0185.JPG

427 Cubic Inches!
DSCF0192.JPG

This is another Trivia question. Name this car...
DSCF0208.JPG

Roush does pickups as well.
DSCF0233.JPG

Let me know if you want the exotics. I have the ENZO, 1000hp Bugati, and a lot others!

• Sponsors (?)

65mistress said:
Wow... those are cool. That's not Boyington's Corsair in the background next to the MD500 chopper in the 4th pic is it?

Post the exotics too, did you get to see Nicholas Cage too?

I don't think that was Pappy's plane. He was in VMF-214 and from the pictures that one is tagged VAA-122. He also flew the F4U-1A. It had a bend in the wing next to the fuselage.

I didn't see Cage, but I did see Danica. She was actually in my way. I was trying to get a picture of the Vette she was sitting in, so I waited until she moved out of my way. Not knowing who she was, I took the picture of the vette without her.... :bang: I know, i'm stupid...so please don't ban me! I promise to do better next time! Anyway, she's a lot smaller than I thought she was. I guess to fit in an Indy car, you need to be small.

I'll post of the exotics in a few.

stangkid88 said:
nice pics, you were lucky to go to that! you should post up a couple exotics too, I would love to see those. thanks for sharing!

Here's the exotics and others...

Which one? The jet or the car that's as fast as the jet!?
DSCF0171.JPG

Lemans? Anybody?
DSCF0197.JPG

How about Bugati's 1001 horsepower beast!
DSCF0199.JPG

Porche's answer to everything that's Ferrari built...
DSCF0204.JPG

Aston Martin Vantage... I mean, Advantage... hehehe...
DSCF0226.JPG

The car I was trying to get a picture of before Danica interrupted my shot...
DSCF0227.JPG

Why would you park this in a parking lot? :nono:
DSCF0229.JPG