Guess what i have in my garage?

• Sponsors (?)

Damn, 140 bucks to use, abuse, and burn the rubber off a bad ass car that isnt yours... sign me up!!!!!!

Ive seen one locally, right after they put them out... very nice looking cars, look really sick going down the road.

BurningRubber said:
Damn, 140 bucks to use, abuse, and burn the rubber off a bad ass car that isnt yours... sign me up!!!!!!

Ive seen one locally, right after they put them out... very nice looking cars, look really sick going down the road.
only time i heard some chirpage from the tires were in some serious corners, cuz traction control:mad:

In conclusion this thread is worthless: taking pix of pix is horrable and i have no scanner. All these prove is evidence, sorry guys:( i am
picture085ld7.jpg

Attachments

• picture085ld7.jpg
    picture085ld7.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 45
CobraRed_96_GT said:
This thing has some serious suspension, took it on the back roads behind Lake Sonoma, friggin No traffic:nice:, takes corners like butta man, like butta

That's for certain.... It handled so nice to me that it made me drop $500+ on springs, bushings, and shocks the day I got back.

From what I saw underneath there was Bilsteins, Eibach, and poly bushing all over the place