Guess what my wife caught me doing?

• Sponsors (?)

I remember when I was a kid and my stepmom about b**ch slapped my dad for having a tranny in the bathtub. He ducked and she hit a picture frame off the shelf.

2 months later a 3 car garage was built and he was bant out of the house until his need for tooling was satisfied.

I miss that household. My apartment can get pretty boring. But to follow in my dads footsteps my bedroom and walk-in closet are filled with.

- 4 turbines with BF Traction T/A tires
- 2 Hoosier Slicks (on turbines also)
- Full Lenth SFC's
- UPR power Pipe
- LCA's and UCA's

If I had a garage half of this crap would already be installed.. lol.

A buddy of mine nailed a board over an old 4x4 tire and used it as a cofee table. That's not the redneck part, the redneck part is that he left the mud on the tire. Eventually he replaced it with a tree stump but when he made a nightstand out of beer cans, I told him he went too far.

*TAP TAP TAP*

Enough chatter guys. The meeting of Habitual Gearheadedness will now begin.

I guess that I'll start. My name is Daggar and yes... *pause... sniff* I'm a habitual gearhead.

I've been known to put new bearings in the freezer so they'll press on easier. But they have always been new in boxes and my wife doesn't complain. But she did make me throw out the ATF drenched clothes I was wearing yesterday when I put my T-5 back in. Said they couldn't possibly go in the washing wachine after that. If only she knew what had already been through it over the last few years.

I've been known to put new bearings in the freezer so they'll press on easier. But they have always been new in boxes and my wife doesn't complain. But she did make me throw out the ATF drenched clothes I was wearing yesterday when I put my T-5 back in. Said they couldn't possibly go in the washing wachine after that. If only she knew what had already been through it over the last few years.

My wife said the same thing a while back.. i had some pants that i got dexron on and when she saw me, she told me to just throw them out... so i went into the garage, got some suimple green, dumped that in the washer instead of detergent, and she was amazed at how clean they came out... you could tell where it had been, but i still wear them to work on the car to this day.

needless to say i ran 2 loads of just water and a little detergent through it after that so there wouldnt be any smell on the good clothes.