Expired Gunmetal Forgestar F14's

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpplaw

Jan 14, 2009
I have a full set of excellent condition gunmetal Forgestar F14's - 18x9 (+35mm) & 18x10 (+42mm). Put on in August of 2012 and took them off in September 2012. Around 1500 miles on them. Loved the wheels but I decided to go with a lighter color wheel to contrast with my Vista Blue.

These are the real deal - rotary forged Forgestars. They weigh 20 lbs each. This ad is for the rims only, no tires. These wheels would cost you $1440 from AM.

Steal them from me for $1000 (picked up locally/or buyer pays shipping). The wheels are only 20 lbs each.

Pics of the wheels on my car are attached - pics were taken at the American Muscle show August 2012.
114.JPG
117.JPG

• Sponsors (?)

I am in RI but I count Mass. and Ct. as local too. I didn't notice that my avatar didn't give a location. Wheres the Walmart that you live at?

1. City and State Required for ALL Advertisements – You have two options: add your City and State in your profile (City and Province for Canada, other countries…we’ll just wing it), or you must put it in the ad itself. You may then delete your location in the ad once the item has sold.
I do believe this ^ is what he was referring to.

Status
Not open for further replies.