Guy's Code of Ethics

Daggar

Jul 19, 2004
It has come to my attention that many of the troubles fellow Mustang owners are having are the result of violations to the Guy's Code of Ethics. This list in completion, is a very rare find in that these are things that should be naturally encoded into the male DNA. It appears however, that this is not the case for many or that the DNA has yet to show itself in many of our younger members. So... as a Stangnet Public Service, I've decided to start a thread for the purpose of outlining the Code of Ethics. Below, I've listed a couple for the purpose of getting the ball rolling. Please feel free to add those ethics that are of special importance to you.

1. Guy code of Ethics: "If your friend turns rice, its is YOUR responsibility to put his new ride out of its misery."

2. Guy Code of Ethincs: You can NOT make note of a hot chick, milf, or sister without providing visual aid!

3. Guy Code of Ethics: You may NOT date your best friend's x-girl friend or sister without first getting permission from said friend.

• Sponsors (?)

Addendum to above:

4. Guy's code of ethics: You MUST grant permission to your friend to date, bang, fondle, your ex-girl friend if asked but you are not however, obligated to grant those same permissions in regards to your sister or other family members.

What about urinals... something has to be done with that. When I pulled up into Sbarro on Times Square last year and went to tee tee some dude was looking at my junk through the mirror- when I turned around to confront him he ran out.

#6 G.C.O.E.: Always keep a minimum distance of one urinal between you and anyone else. Never under any circumstances do you ever use a urinal right next to somebody. Either hold it or use a stall. And never check any other mans junk!

Code #7: When work sends you home early due to power loss or natural gas smell, do not notify the wife / girlfriend of your free time for the day. Spend that time on the couch or working on the car.

Note:If said significant other questions about you being home "early" tell her you just got home a little early

Edit: wrong number in the code

Code #8: Some things are best left alone. When anonymous calls are placed to the wife about suspicion of "extra marital affiars" do NOT run to the HR deparment demanding to know how your number fell into co-workers hands. HR will discover the TRUTH in the matter and you will be terminated and sleeping in your car until the divorce is final.

Note: this did happen, but not to me

Code #9: Never let your neighbor barrow your tools. These tools are now his property and you will never see them again

what about this stuff

1. When you are sad -- I will help you get drunk and
plot revenge against the sorry bastard who made you sad.

2. When you are blue -- I will try to dislodge whatever
is choking you.

3. When you smile -- I will know you finally got laid.

4. When you are scared -- I will rag on you about it
every chance I get.

5. When you are worried -- I will tell you horrible
stories about how much worse it could be until you quit whining.

6. When you are confused -- I will use little words.

7. When you are sick -- Stay the hell away from me until
you are well again. I don't want whatever you have.

8 When you fall -- I will point and laugh at your
clumsy ass.

srothfuss said:
Code #8: Some things are best left alone. When anonymous calls are placed to the wife about suspicion of "extra marital affiars" do NOT run to the HR deparment demanding to know how your number fell into co-workers hands. HR will discover the TRUTH in the matter and you will be terminated and sleeping in your car until the divorce is final.

Note: this did happen, but not to me

Code #9: Never let your neighbor barrow your tools. These tools are now his property and you will never see them again

srothfuss you are very very wise :) :hail2:

bcd I hope you mean parkway place. And that seems more like a guy's pledge :)