Guy's Code of Ethics

At no time will a Guy ever admit to a female (or allow a buddy to admit) the exact number of women he has slept with. This is detrimental to good order and discipline of your life, your buddie's life and Guys worldwide.

I concur with that statement.

Also, Im not sure how it works in other places, but where i'm from:

Whilst in a fight, it is NEVER acceptable to strike another man in the groin, EVEN if he clearly has the upper hand on you (i.e. knife, gun, etc.)

• Sponsors (?)

I concur with that statement.

Also, Im not sure how it works in other places, but where i'm from:

Whilst in a fight, it is NEVER acceptable to strike another man in the groin, EVEN if he clearly has the upper hand on you (i.e. knife, gun, etc.)

I dont know about you but if I dont have a weapon and someones got a gun or knife and is threatening my life, first thing im gonna do is kick them so hard in the balls they will puke. Possibly even puke up their balls.

prolly ? i dunno... new rule,

Guy Code of Ethics#30 a man shall never kick a women in the vagina "(until we know for sure if it hurts or not)" unless were kicking rstang in his man-gina lol j/k

this is my favorite of them all #24
#24: "BALLS" is coming home late after a night out with the guys smelling of
perfume and beer, lipstick on your collar, slapping your wife on the rear
and having the balls to say, "You're next!"

Thou shall never talk on the phone with a woman for longer than you can have sex with her.

When called, a good friend will immediately come down to the precinct and bail you out. The next morning, a GREAT friend will wake you in the jail cell and say, "What the hell did we do last night?"

Thou shalt not: make a post saying you are a chick when in fact you are a guy simply to get people to pay attention. That's the equivalent of being an online drag queen.

Whoa killer... did it or did it not work? An ethic should read " it's never okay to rag another man for doing what he must to get what he wants, regardless of method. Including but not limited to drunken sex, tripping in a foot race, drinking a gallon of milk in an hour for $$$, and impersonating a woman on a forum to get quick accurate responses. "

how about this one..... if you were there you'd no what im talken about
--Thou shalt not: (rsstang) masterbate in tears, then refuse the towel to clean it up cuz he already drank it.... ok skip the ethnic its a man law!~

Woah stangnet rule number one. We keep that stuff in the bored thread. Now apologise Steven.

im sorry rusty

:lol:

Thou shall never talk on the phone with a woman for longer than you can have sex with her.

When called, a good friend will immediately come down to the precinct and bail you out. The next morning, a GREAT friend will wake you in the jail cell and say, "What the hell did we do last night?"

:nice:

DMAN302 FOR MOD?

You're not a mod yet :shrug:

We need to campaign again. I'll run as your Vice Mod. We're going to need lollipops and bumper stickers.