Guys please check my order list before I place it.

BONE_STOCK

Jun 28, 2003
Massachusetts
Derale 16928 - Derale Rad Dual Electric Fans
Derale 16928 - Derale Rad Dual Electric Fans-Overview - SummitRacing.com

Edelbrock 8843 - Edelbrock Victor Series Mechanical Water Pumps
Edelbrock 8843 - Edelbrock Victor Series Mechanical Water Pumps-Overview - SummitRacing.com

March Performance 2004 - March Performance Aluminum Serpentine Water Pump
March Performance 2004 - March Performance Aluminum Serpentine Water Pump Pulleys-Overview - SummitRacing.com

Summit SME-2002 - Summit® Billet Aluminum Alternator Brackets
Summit SME-2002 - Summit® Billet Aluminum Alternator Brackets-Overview - SummitRacing.com

87-93 Mustang 5.0L 130 Amp Alternator - Mustang
87-93 Mustang 5.0L 130 Amp Alternator at LRS - Same Day Shipping!

This is for the removal of the A/C, P/S, and smog. I'll be running the belt AROUND the crank, waterpump and alternator. The bracket has the adjustment rod.

The pump is normal rotation.
Do I need anything else for the fans? I have the alternator.
Do I need an install kit for the alternator? What about the electric fans?

I ready to hit pay.

• Sponsors (?)

If I were you I would get a Taurus fan $25 at my locak U-Pull it,a and get a 3G alternator $20 at the U-Pull it, and order a 2 speed fan controller from DCC which is about $65.

For the alternator, the easiest way to set it up for the increased amperage load is with this kit:
Power Wire Kit, 4 Gauge, 3G, Premium W/Noise Suppression at LRS - Same Day Shipping!

The part you may be overlooking is that the stock timing cover on your 5.0 won't be compatible with that water pump. It probably won't physically fit and your timing cover wasn't meant for the water to flow in the opposite direction. You may want to consider a setup from March that eliminates the accessories you want to remove, but retains the reverse rotation pump.

You'll need some way of controlling the fan, either with a thermostatic control module or by wiring it to a manually controlled switch.

Hope I didn't make things worse :rolleyes:

For the alternator, the easiest way to set it up for the increased amperage load is with this kit:
Power Wire Kit, 4 Gauge, 3G, Premium W/Noise Suppression at LRS - Same Day Shipping!

The part you may be overlooking is that the stock timing cover on your 5.0 won't be compatible with that water pump. It probably won't physically fit and your timing cover wasn't meant for the water to flow in the opposite direction. You may want to consider a setup from March that eliminates the accessories you want to remove, but retains the reverse rotation pump.

You'll need some way of controlling the fan, either with a thermostatic control module or by wiring it to a manually controlled switch.

Hope I didn't make things worse :rolleyes:

also when you get this wire dont forget to use a 4ga ground to the motor too

dont buy a cheap fan controller it will bite u on the rear, i just upgraded mine to Flex-a-lite #33054 around 100 bucks well worth it, a little advise dont skimp on cooling system probably the most often post here is cooling system problems good luck:nice: