Guys w/ electric fan and aftermarket radiator....

Waht did u do w/ the over flow? I am about to purchase a proform fan from ramchargers and was wondering what was done with the over flow. Cause with my gt it has a sensor for it. I know the fan shroud is going in the garbage b/c of space so can anyone help me out? \
Jo

• Sponsors (?)

wild50gt said:
no problems with that little sensor? or did you just not bother hooking it back up? i have a nice CSR anodized overflow tank that im thinking about using.

Yeah, I just didn't hook it up. I used an aluminum one (pics in the link in my sig) looks good and works great. Just be sure the one you use can hold enough fluid.

I have an aftermarket 3 row and a Proform fan. The fan came w/ a bracket that I mounted to the radiator for the overfolw.
attachment.php

PNY PWR said:
I have an aftermarket 3 row and a Proform fan. The fan came w/ a bracket that I mounted to the radiator for the overfolw.
attachment.php
That looks exactly what I did with mine. I fabbed a few brackets at the bottom, one in the middle. and one on the top which clips onto the top of my Griffin radiator. All mounted on the infamous taurus/sable 3.8 fan which I hardly ever get to use anyway because the radiator cools like you won't believe :nice: