Guys wanna see a smart son of a bits...

DMAN302

My mom says thanks for the pearl necklace.
Nov 8, 2003
windsor, Canada
Ok I don't know alot of 19yr olds...to be honest being in my thirties I don't spend much time with anyone more than 10yrs my junior, we don't have much in common...just the way it is. EXCEPT my good friend ron "RON'S CUSTOM COLLISOIN"..his sons nearly 19, just a kid and the nicest damn kid I've met in all my days, and smart as any I've come across for his yrs. Now here's the reason for my post....kid buys tired old notch 4 banger for daily driver, spends some time reading..spends lots of time listening and and asking questions. Now in VERY little time (weeks not months) and doing all the work himself...turns tired auto white fourbanger into this.....HAWT 5 liter carbed five speed Imaculate beast....he built it faster and better than I even thought it could be done...
mustang068.jpg

Attachments

• mustang068.jpg
    mustang068.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 85
  • Sponsors (?)

Interior is blue...factory color and not my first choice, but the car was low mile and the inside is IMACULATE..and that's by my standards..if you know me I'm very critical..it's perfect. Engine bay is CLEAN...everything is new and I will definately thow up some pics soon as I can.

88stangmangt said:
i would have done a 2.3turbo
nice to hear, but not the way to go IMO.
Once the tails go on and the car drops an inch I think it may well be the perfect notch look...his old man layed the color and once wet sanded it will make even a chevy fan take a second look...seriously it's just plain nice, unfortunately the picture doesn't show the depth or flake of the paint.

Thanks for posting a pic for me Derek..It means allot to me, that a guy with ur standards would even post it up there. Thanks for the compliments guys. I do need to lower it now, however my funds are limited after all i have done in the last 6 months.. This includes, 4cyl. to carbed 5.0 swap, body n paint, 17X9 cobra r's. There are other mods, and many more to come.....As i am new to the forum, i will post more pics as soon as i figure out how..THANKS AGAIN GUYS!!

and welcome to the site there 'newguy'...our local club will be heading out for some pics tomorrow for some photos....can't wait to get some pics of your ride with the sun shining down, probably make me look bad!!.

Thats how I was and still am...

I was the 16 year old who was at the track with my slow car listening, reading and asking. A few short years later I was able to run times noone thought, and then amaze them that I was as young as I was. I actually prefer talking to older guys with car knowledge than younger kids who just know stuff about them.

Like I tell all kids starting off, ask questions, read, and learn. Then you can do anything you desire with the car.

Also before I go, definately a beautiful car. Looks like a lot of work went into it. Congrats and enjoy (as we all know you will)!