H/C/I Questions

TwoToneHatch

Mar 22, 2007
New Jersey
Hey guys I'm getting a set of edlebrock performers for free off my dad's 351.Now my obvious goals are 12's so i need a good intake and cam that would match these heads. Also my car is AOD:mad: so even after the H/CI would I necessarily a stall converter and such to reach 12's N/A??

• Sponsors (?)

just about all the good intakes will work system max, rpm etc all good intakes, I would go with a custom grind on the cam though. A stall converter would be a start but you will need do some more to the tranny and change out the gears in the rear end, probally 4:10's to get the most out of it. Do some searching on tranny stuff and check out art carr and performance automatics to get some ideas.

So far I put 3:73's in the rear , shift kit in the trans , catback (home-made) and some little things like a/c delete. I'm about to get my o/r X and headers soon.

Now for anyone who looks this , this is a budget build.So i was thinking of getting a Cobra intake(so i can put it on for now). This way i can make my car a little quicker while it waits for the cam/heads install and everything associated with it. Then as soon as i could after get a valve-body and stall converter.