H-Pipe options

Mar 20, 2009
When I used to have my 86gt PA didn't require emissions so I was running an off road h-pipe.

Years later i bought the 94 I have now. What options do I have as far as H-Pipes, or any other exhaust component for that matter?

I have to replace the throw out bearing soon, i was thinking of getting a new hpipe to install while its already off.

any suggestions?

• Sponsors (?)

Oh....well in that case you want some nice high flow cats. Unfortunately that's gonna be a bit more expensive. Pretty much every company that makes offroad versions also make catted versions.

you could always do what i do and just swap cats back on for the sniffer. md is only every 2 years so its not too bad. i have one more go around till i can put historic tags on her and shes done with emissions

I got the Magnaflow catted H and I passed my final emissions test with a new h/c/i and no thermactor system. The Magnaflow H might be your best and cheapest option.

As far as sound, my h/c/i with cats is only slightly louder than my stock bolt on engine with no cats and a catback. You can still hear the car from blocks away, but it sounds tamed. The 'rumble' from the h/c/i motor is there and it sets off car alarms if you drive it with no hood. As far a power loss, I really dont think I'm missing much.

Cheapest place I've seen it now. --> HottExhaust.com - Online Store Search Results