H Pipe or ProChamber

torchredmach1

Nov 20, 2003
I can't decide betweent the two, so i'm going to poll everyone to decide. Heres what i want. I want it loud, but not raspy. I'm looking for that "classic" mustang sound. I don't really know which one i should buy to get the sound i want. I figured some of you guys could give me some advice. I really appreciate it.

• Sponsors (?)

I would have gone with the MAC O/R H-pipe. The Prochamber sounds sweet and all, but offer little to absolutely no gain powerwise. The H-pipe will yield some good gains and sounds just as good IMO :shrug:

Solid Snake said:
I would have gone with the MAC O/R H-pipe. The Prochamber sounds sweet and all, but offer little to absolutely no gain powerwise. The H-pipe will yield some good gains and sounds just as good IMO :shrug:
Sorry, but i have to call :bs: on that one. My first modded dyno pull was with only the prochamber, catback, and a tri-ax shifter. I pulled 249.5 RWHP and almost 285 RWTQ with everything else stock. I dont know what planet you are living on, but here on earth the prochamber makes pretty good power in my opinion.

So in answer to torchred... be happy that you went with the P/C... be very very happy... (and I know you will be!) :nice: