H Pipes Installed

Mac exhaust and a off road H-pipe sounds killer. i noticed a really big difference in performance when i got mine done. i dont have a lot of miles on the car but i'm sure the cats were clogged.

Alot of times after driving my car, the sound would be stuck in my head and i would think i'm hearing it from a passing car LOL

post that vid when you can. would definetly like to hear it from the outside of the car.

• Sponsors (?)

matthiasj said:
i needa get a sound clip posted of my car soon, i jsut dont feel like taking my whole computer outside and getting a clip of it. Damnit i wish my dad would order our laptop soon

outside? i'm confused? why not use a cam corder and import it on to your computer? thats how i normally do it.

I saw no difference in sound between the offroad h pipe and the Mac catalytic H pipe at idle. Under acceleration there was a little difference, the offroad was a little more throaty. Also the cat pipe gave up a few horses, not a lot but noticeable.

I got a slightly used off road H pipe if anybody needs it.

Some of you guys are saying that offroad H pipes are "louder than the prochamber"??? Is this true for most of you running them or that have run them before?

From what i hear, the prochamber is wayy louder than an H.

fiveo'cobra said:
Some of you guys are saying that offroad H pipes are "louder than the prochamber"??? Is this true for most of you running them or that have run them before?

From what i hear, the prochamber is wayy louder than an H.
the o/r h is way louder than teh prochamber. if you want to know anything and everything about exhaust, go to mustangexhaust.com. use the search and there will be houndreds. of threads on it. the h sounds louder and meaner than the prochamber. everyone who went from the pro to the h was 100% satisfied with what they did and wouldnt go back.

greenlantern said:
I just pulled my BBK shorties off and off road H pipe. Replaced with BBK long tubes and short H Pipe. Man I thought it was loud before. People stop what there doing to look up when I come down the street now. Nice hp and torque gain.

Word... my 71 had long tubes, no cats and it sounds righteous.

Ever hear your car run open headers?!