Votes: 1 8.3%
  • KONI's - $800ish

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Tokico's - $500ish

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
  • Sponsors (?)

I have Bilsteins with H&R sports. After I did mine a buddy of mine got a set of H&Rs with Tokicos. There was a noticable different between his car and mine so he spent the money to switch the Tokicos out for the Bilsteins. I think it is easoer to do it right the first time.

Konis, if you don't want adjustables and don't want to spend the extra for the Konis get the Bilsteins, if you want adjustment and don't want to spend the extra for the Konis get the Tokicos. All of those are great shocks depends on your wants and budget.

Has anyone tried using any stock cheapo struts/shocks on their lowered car? I have H&Rs and stock struts/shocks and my struts bottom out very harshly sometimes. I wonder if it would be worth it to try some 87-93 Monroe stuff? (87-93 stuff is 1" shorter but otherwise the same as 94+).

I have h&r supersports and bilstiens on my 02 vert and got the shocks for $469 shipped on ebay buy it now. The ride is *alot* nicer then when i have the h&r's with stock shocks/struts;) but with the bilsteins it still wont be as smooth as stock But it will definately handle better. My braking improves, my cornering is amazing. I think it helped with cornerning *alot* and when i go over nasty bumps its very very stiff..Like a rubberband bounce. I'd definately recommend them.