H&R Sport Springs (install) NEED HELP!

anyways yesterday i installed my h&r sport springs on my mustang it lowered them a good amount but my question is is it normal for some of the corners to be higher then the others..? because on my car my front drivers side sits lower then the front passenger side (i can barely fit 4 fingers in on drivers side & a little over 4 on the passenger) the same thing applys to the rear except the rear drivers side sits higher than the rear passenger same amount of fingers again...its noticable if you look for it that the car sits higher on one side to the other

my question is ... is this because i possibly missaligned pigtails of the springs .... i mean that they werent turned to the correct position? or is this just normal for new springs and should go away in 2 weeks are so plz help thanks!

• Sponsors (?)

Well the springs are not all the same,,, two are meant for the rear of the car and two are meant for the front. Did you check that, when you put them in?

(well at least i know that Eibach springs are not all the same)

yeah, make sure you put the rear springs on the rear and the front spring on the front....sounds like you could've put the sprigns on wrong, but i doubt that since the front ones are a lot taller that the rear ones...did you bolt your shocks/struts back on right....maybe shocks/struts are bad...i put them on my old gt and had no problems whatsoever....and yeah, check the pigtails..they should be pointing towards the drivers side door on the rear....and on the front, the a-arm should have the old markings of the originals, so just line them up to those...