H&R Springs

mackey

Jan 25, 2003
Beverly, Massachusetts
Where can I buy the H&R Springs (Sport). I can't find them on summit or jegs. Does anyone else know of any other reputable distributors.

Also will I need C/C Plates or anything to correct my suspension/tire wear?

Also how about the Ford Springs, B and C kit. Does anyone have any pictures of these installed? I'm looking for a 1.5 -2" drop all the way around. (17" rims).

• Sponsors (?)

Convertible springs typically have different rates for the rear, so you shouldnt do those. Also if you go deeper than 1.5" you should get struts and shocks. Eibach offers a pro kit for SN's 3510.140 but the pro system is a better choice 3510.780 and either way you will need c/c plates, I bought MAC's they were the best price I found, you might be able to get away with cams from specialty products to adjust the camber, you wont be able to work the caster but who cares caster wont wear tires out, you can check out the cams here: SPC Application Search - Product

i got mine from americanmuscle.com. It was the best price i found. I have the H&R supersports. Check the sig pic. I expected more of a drop but...the ride quality is great. I'd steer away from the Ford C springs i had them in before n i wasnt too thrilled about the ride quality or the drop. As far as CC plates maximum motorsports as mentioned above although i dont have them and i have absolutely no issues or unusual tire wear, so unless you want to buy them i say pocket the money for now.

When I ordered from MM (starter box) I seem to recall that they had very good customer service over the phone. Give them a call and I'd bet they can get you pointed in the right direction on the part selection.

Here is a before/after shot of Ford racing 'B' springs on my 94GT, it wasnt a huge drop, but its exactly what i was looking for:nice:
BEFORE
P1020165.jpg

AFTER
P1000976.jpg

CURRENT:D
P1020463.jpg

Attachments

• P1020165.jpg
    P1020165.jpg
    158.1 KB · Views: 42
  • P1000976.jpg
    P1000976.jpg