H&R SS Springs What shocks??

• Sponsors (?)

I've been running the Tockico D-Specs with the H&R SS kit for over a year now. I have been pleased with the results and they adjustable so individuals can tune them to their liking or when driving conditions change (track, strip, street). For the price and adjustability, I couldn't find a better setup.

this is true i have heard some pretty good things about the tokico d-specs but i think they run about the same price as bilsteins. correct me if im wrong. only thing with tokico's is you cant really run them with coilovers. because of the design

i was gonna say bilsteins but if you cant wait i guess koni. but honestly i would wait unless you need them right now

+1. I am running this setup, for almost a week now and I absolutely love it. The money for the bilsteins is worth it. If you have to wait longer to save for it I would do it. I ran cheaper shocks/struts before and the ride was terrible compared to this one:nice:.

dont know maybe tokico fixed the prob since i bought them. ive had mine for a while so its a possibility. i wanted koni's for their adjustability but couldn't afford them at the time. so i got the bilsteins and honestly i couldnt be much happier even with the koni's these bilsteins are great in really any type of condition. but like i said i have heard good things from tokico d-specs. and of course koni.