H&R Supersport for V6 'vert

vrgn_mndrn

Mar 10, 2002
Glendale, Ca,
I am having a hard time finding out if H&R offers springs for my 2000 V6 convertible. Can anyone help me out? From the looks of it, they only have springs for the GT 'vert, but some people are trying to sell me those springs for my 6. Help! :shrug:

• Sponsors (?)

vrgn_mndrn said:
I am having a hard time finding out if H&R offers springs for my 2000 V6 convertible. Can anyone help me out? From the looks of it, they only have springs for the GT 'vert, but some people are trying to sell me those springs for my 6. Help! :shrug:

i dont know about the H&R stuff...or how much they cost but i know that GEF Racing.com has FRPP stuff for the sixer stang. http://www.gefracing.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=G&Category_Code=38L thats the link to the V6 stuff at gef racing, i bought FRPP drilled and slotted rotors, and the FR500 steering wheel from them and they were good to me

just a suggestion, maybe the bullit suspension would lower you car like 1 inch, i think they sell the whole suspension kit there too. i could be wrong though.

vrgn_mndrn said:

http://www.maximummotorsports.com/HRsprings.asp

My guess is that the GT springs should work. It might drop it little less, but I believe they will work.

Only go with the springs designed and rated for your model car. Using the GT anything spring won't give you the drop you want in front. Using a coupe spring on a vert will drop the rear too much. Using a coupe GT spring, will just make the car look even goofier!

Do they HAVE TO be H&R springs?

Wow! I can see why you're having so much trouble trying to find the right spring for your application. Every single description I've found so far, includes all three models of the Mustang in one part number. That doesn't sound right.

Send these guys an email, and see what they have to say...

[email protected]