H&R vs. Eibach

Silvr04GT

Founding Member
Feb 4, 2002
San Jose, CA
What's everyones thought on Pro-Kit vs. Sportline vs. Super Sport? I've seen a number of cars with the Super Sports on the forum here and I REALLY like the drop!! Cause I thought that Sportline was to low and Prokit isn't low enough. Are the H&R springs a good spring? Would going with Eibach be better quality in terms of performance or what? Thanks.

• Sponsors (?)

IMHO H&R has a better quality spring...I have heard that the Eibachs tend to sag after time...I have had my H&R Supersports for 2.5 years now and nothing but compliments. Great Springs...invest in it.

How is the ride with the supersports and tokico premiums. Any problems so far? HOw many miles on that set up. I'm debating if i should spend the extra money on bilstiens or adjustables but would rather get cheaper ones and do more performance stuff

I like the look
I got H&R's :shrug:
attachment.php

CottonBurnerz said:
I hate thread like this... I've been setting out for pro-kit for a while now.. and this thread made me think twice :bang: That is a nice drop nonetheless... pro-kit is more of a balance drop imo..

Well I think that H&R Super Sports look the best by far and I also think that it sounds like they are also some of the better quality springs out there. It's only like .25 more inches than Pro-Kit! So it's totally up to you don't let other people sway your opinion on what you want. Eibach makes great springs! It's your car and you should do what you want!

gmcluhan said:
Well I think that H&R Super Sports look the best by far and I also think that it sounds like they are also some of the better quality springs out there. It's only like .25 more inches than Pro-Kit! So it's totally up to you don't let other people sway your opinion on what you want. Eibach makes great springs! It's your car and you should do what you want!

Yea I know what you mean.. I just need more pics and research then I'm all set.. but that won't be for a while.. who knows.. Thanks for the heads up though :)

i'm going with Sportline tho. H&R look nice, but for somereason, there aren't many good pics with Sportline installed. there many with pro-kit, and H&R SS, and few B and C spring, but just not many sportline pics for us to accurately know what it look like...

I like my Pro-Kit...and it rides really good with the SF connectors and Tokico shocks. Reason I didn't go any lower is that Missouri roads suck, and I'm glad I didn't. I have to watch where I go and how I enter driveways even with the Pro-Kit.