Had fun with an SRT!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, just firgured I'd share a funny story. Was driving the stang yesterday when this new (very nice) black charger srt (425hp) pulled up next to me. He's was in his late 40's with his wife and they looked over and were laughing. I thought nothing of it and when the light changed he romped on it pretty good. I waited to get some traction then hit, and passed him pretty easily. he then follows in behind me (I'm on my way home) and I turn and he goes into the next lane and romps on it again trying to pass me, so I hit mine and get about 5 car lengths on him then slow down....he pulls up to me and asks "That's not a regular GT is it?" I say no, and he says "Very nice" then turns off. I'm just still glad to see my 6 year old baby can still run with the big boys...stock big boys that is..
:}

• Sponsors (?)

Nice man, I had one roll beside me a few days ago, he slowed down when get got beside me like he wanted to go... but his lane was ending so I kept my pace and let him by... sure wish there was more lane though, cause I would love to lose to one of those cars...:D

They look amazing though, every aspect of them.

Dr. Black said:
Hey, just firgured I'd share a funny story. Was driving the stang yesterday when this new (very nice) black charger srt (425hp) pulled up next to me. He's was in his late 40's with his wife and they looked over and were laughing. I thought nothing of it and when the light changed he romped on it pretty good. I waited to get some traction then hit, and passed him pretty easily. he then follows in behind me (I'm on my way home) and I turn and he goes into the next lane and romps on it again trying to pass me, so I hit mine and get about 5 car lengths on him then slow down....he pulls up to me and asks "That's not a regular GT is it?" I say no, and he says "Very nice" then turns off. I'm just still glad to see my 6 year old baby can still run with the big boys...stock big boys that is..
:}

You should have told him it was a regular GT with a K&N. That would have really ruined his day. :rlaugh:

Those things are slow lmao. Haha last week I had to sit through some guy in a Daytona R/T model telling everyone at the track that his car was 1/4000 ever built but, and I quote "you can still just go buy them in the dealerships, like everywhere, it's great!" :rofl"

Status
Not open for further replies.