Haha, Look At El Chepo

• Sponsors (?)

That's the one that is on my signature, made the covers of two magazines, ran easy 13.80's in full street trim, and now sits collecting dust in my Ex's garage. Hasn't run in over 4 years.

It was a phenominal running car when I had it. Freight-train torque, solid handling, I used to open-track it at SAAC conventions. You should have seen me flinging it around Lime Rock! Bellowing motor, shrieking tires, sideways drift in all corners, it was a show. With the 3.25's in it (factory 3.91 N Locker) I had it to 130MPH+, only taching 4000 RPM, and it was still accelerating when I got out of it.

Ah well......

Easy....

Point of leverage for me to keep the kids during the divorce.

also, I liked Chepie more, as they were garage mates, and I'm a convertible guy.:rolleyes:

Ok then, sounds like the kids are grown up now and if you give me the info. I'd be glad to provide a heated and air-conditioned stall for her. Shoot I'd even give you visitation rights and let you take her out once in a while. :D

That's the one that is on my signature, made the covers of two magazines, ran easy 13.80's in full street trim, and now sits collecting dust in my Ex's garage. Hasn't run in over 4 years.

It was a phenominal running car when I had it. Freight-train torque, solid handling, I used to open-track it at SAAC conventions. You should have seen me flinging it around Lime Rock! Bellowing motor, shrieking tires, sideways drift in all corners, it was a show. With the 3.25's in it (factory 3.91 N Locker) I had it to 130MPH+, only taching 4000 RPM, and it was still accelerating when I got out of it.

Ah well......

Man that sucks but sounds like you are the real winner in that battle.