HALLOWEEN!

65stanger

big blue fuzzy closet monster
Founding Member
Well my friends, sally (at least part of her) is ready for Trick or Treating.......hopefully we get some good stuff!:lol:

attachment.php

And here's the rest of her, all snug for winter.........:

attachment.php

Attachments

• boo.jpg
    boo.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 256
  • wrapped.jpg
    wrapped.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 250
  • Sponsors (?)

65stanger said:
Heart breaking isn't it? Seeing a beauty all wrapped up. It's just too damned cool and wet to be playing outside in the driveway. Next project after the engine will be the passenger door reskinning and the tranny clean-up.

Well it might be cold but at least you still have a few projects to work on.

chepsk8 said:
Here's my costume, I'm going as Pak!!!

PAK.jpg
WOW Dan! That is some costume, it looks almost life-like!:lol:

BDT 1967 said:
Well it might be cold but at least you still have a few projects to work on.
Just a few.......I've also got a mounting pile of parts to sort thru....what to junk, what is usable, swap meet, sale, etc., etc........:crazy:

Attachments

• PAK.jpg
    PAK.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 65
I like the weekend before halloween better than i like the day of halloween, The partays happen the weekend before. All those punk kids come by my apartment on the day of halloween, by 10 tonight im going to be yelling at the door.

65mistress said:
I dressed up as the most wicked evil creature there is, besides a scorned woman... I went as Middle Management... :D

Great costumes though folks.

Happy All Hollow's Eve

Jeeeeeze, don't even go there - you remind me too much of the Big Blue Q! :mad:

It's 8:45PM, I've been home just a little over an hour (after the misguided end-of-the-month follies of the middle management of my employer). By the time I got here, pretty much nobody came by to Trick-or-Treat...... now we're stuck with four bags of uneaten Twix', Snickers', Three Muskteers' and Milky Way bars! :doh: