HALLOWEEN!

• Sponsors (?)

Nah that's just down here in the southwestern part of the state. Up in Oboe's neighborhood, they have pavement and sidewalks and freeways and indoor plumbing and.... and.... (Pardon me, I have to hurl :puke: )

Phew! Glad that's over with! As I was saying; the Metro Phoenix area is so civilized that thinking about it..... OH NO! NOT AGAIN! :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

Sorry, I think I'd better just quit now

It's very much like the San Francisco bay area down in Phoenix, you can start at one end of the valley and go to the other without ever hitting an open space. It's all one big city with imaginary boundries. :shrug:

The scary thing is sleeping out in the living room and having to check your shoes in the morning for scorpions.

65mistress: Jeeze, what's up with that? :scratch: Down here, we train the dogs and cats to eat the scorpions! Have the Phoenicians forgotten how to train their domestic animals?????

Cheapie: Chandler???? Gadzooks, man; my brother (the one who once sold new '67-68 Stangs for a living) lives at Dobson/Elliott. And yeah, the SASS Cowboy action shoots aside; he's pretty much become a "city-dweller". :nonono:

StangDreamin' said:
65mistress: Jeeze, what's up with that? :scratch: Down here, we train the dogs and cats to eat the scorpions! Have the Phoenicians forgotten how to train their domestic animals?????

You're kidding right? You know why they call them :taco: cats right? :rlaugh:
My dog, born and raised in Southern Oregon, wasn't allowed in the house where all the scorpions were found.