HALO 3 Beta, WHO's in it??? probably for the younger crowd.

• Sponsors (?)

never really cared for halo a friend bought the xbox and i was all excited to try it out and i was like this is a knock off of doom and lost intrest pretty quickly ...i already had a playstation 2 and most of the games hit both platforms and i didn't think the x-box only games were anything to get excited about especially not halo....maybe 3 will change my mind :shrug: i dont know though

Several of my brother's friends are already playing it. :mad: I can't wait to play it, but I know I'm going to suck at it since I haven't played Halo for a loooong time.

never really cared for halo a friend bought the xbox and i was all excited to try it out and i was like this is a knock off of doom and lost intrest pretty quickly ...i already had a playstation 2 and most of the games hit both platforms and i didn't think the x-box only games were anything to get excited about especially not halo....maybe 3 will change my mind :shrug: i dont know though

Knock off of doom? LOL, please man dont ever utter those words again..

I agree therian, best FPS EVER.

And YES i will be playing, post up your xbox live names so we can hook up!

Little ****ers on xbl ruined the halo 2 experience for me. I only play halo 2 online when my friends are on. I really hope bungie fixes the modding/standby problem for halo 3. I also hope that bungie took off the lunge during a melee. It ****ed everything up in halo 2. You'd hit someone inthe back and you'd just bounce off instead of killing them. Halo 1 > Halo 2. I really hope Halo 3 is a lot more like Halo 1. Damnit the 3 shot with the pistol better be back, if they made it weaker, I will hang myself.

Nothing beats Halo 1 on XBC. LOL

Ew not to go too far off topic here, but Halo IS a Tribes knock-off, and CS is the greatest fps of all time :p I'm sure it's a fine game, but I never got into it.

Anyway I haven't played anything for 360 I haven't enjoyed so maybe this'll be the generation I get into halo :)

Halo 2 is fun, but I suck at it. My friends all stomp me.... I don't see myself ever getting a 360. I'm actually looking at the Wii, for the sole purpose my daughter can play it. She is 8 and even worse at video games than I am.

Just to keep this thread alive, looks like Microsoft is looking at a NEW challenge from PS3 and it has nothing to do with gaming persay.

http://videogames.yahoo.com/ongoingfeature?eid=514753

Halo is definitely not a Doom knockoff; however, I did like Doom 3 much better. But hey, it's apple and oranges. Just because they're both FPS game doesn't mean they're at all comparable. Halo 3 is going to rock though.

Do they work for bungie or microsoft?

Cheaters make the games suck:notnice:

My GamerTag is THE GREAT BOSKO :nice:

All the cheaters and stupid 8 year olds is why I quit Halo2. :nonono:

No they don't work for bungie or ms...I think it's because they've played Halo2 so much they got early invites.

I also heard a rumor that a lot of modders/cheaters got the beta early, supposedly so bungie could fix any glitches they found.

I'll tell you I'am in no means a great player, A good player maybe, but when I have a killing spree going Its hard to kill me. my best game (juggernaut) was 6 people: I had 25 kills next person had 5, but depends on settings and the next game changed to I had 5 kills and everyone beat me, but thats how it goes.

I like halo more than halo 2 but halo2 has more improved weapons

7 1/2 hours to go.

The first game I played when I got an Xbox was Halo. :nice: