Handz Detailed: 2003 Mercedes-Benz SL55 AMG

Laser SVT, the topic of 03 Cobras vs AMG 55 Cars has been over and done with.

Stock SL55 Whoops the Pants off modded Termis all day long...and its stock. With a Boost kit and tune the SL55 is Fast....and it will blow the doors off a termi.

Unless you have a whipple then you dont stand a change against a AMG 55 Car.

Here is a video of a Modded 03 Cobra getting its Ass Whooped by a Stock E55...and the E55 is Heavier and bigger than the SL55.

Stock-to-stock, there is no way a Termi can keep up with a SL55...No way. SL has alomost 100 more HP

YouTube - 03 Cobra vs E55

• Sponsors (?)

Here is a video of a Modded 03 Cobra getting its Ass Whooped by a Stock E55...and the E55 is Heavier and bigger than the SL55.

From what I've seen the E55 is 240-400 lbs lighter than the SL55, depending on sources.

The SL55 has 493hp and 516 tq, with a quarter mile time around 13 seconds flat at 110mph.

The E55 has 469hp and 516 tq, with a quarter mile time slightly quicker around mid 12's, thanks to the reduced weight.

Mercedes SL classes are my wife's favorite cars. I like them too.

I've seen audi 6 piston brakes on my dad's car with those same lines, you feel it and it's flat level - now it those are actually topographical lines as in intendations then you may be suffering from late disc life. As for a race, my money's still on the cobra - that SL if just too heavy.

Ooops, my bad. I am truley sorry. Go ask grandma for the keys :rlaugh:
Cause you are grandmas sweet little boy im sure she will let you borrow it so it can get beaten by a Ford that cost 1/4 the price :nice:

Look sparky, I didnt start this crap. I only offered some help cause you are a member that once in a GREAT while offers help to others. Also others in this thread have agreed with me so as you can see I didnt say it to dog you, it was a serious cconcern on my part.
Then you gotta get your panties up your crack and call me and my car out.
AMG= Wonderful, fast, sexy and expensive piece of machinery but IMO and many others on here speed wise ...... Stock AMG< Moded Cobra.
Now for another $300 worth of work (new tune) I will have more RWHp then that thing has flywheel hp. As it stands I have apx 50 more horses then that one has :shrug:

That is a great thing about an auto. WIth all the computers on there all ya gotta do is slam the go pedal and hold on.... kinda like my Mark VIII :shrug:

i remember someone said that the sl's weigh like 4200 lb's. they are heavy. i've driven one and it's pretty quick but not like reduculisly(sp) fast. idk.

and the brake wear is normal. the rotors are designed to wear with the pads. when you do a brake job it requires new pads and rotors which equals alot of $$$.

and handz, what mercedes dealer do they go to? i work at one here in az:nice: