Handz Detailed: 2003 Mercedes-Benz SL55 AMG

• Sponsors (?)

? No. Have I been picking on you? If so, my bad. It musta just been collateral dammage :shrug:

*hands Nighthawk a cookie and a tissue*

And I only changed the spelling of your name a few times but nobody noticed so I stopped :(

LOL i noticed! :rlaugh:

its not about that. i thought you were correcting my spelling, like u did with TehRicans.

either way i could care less. im not as emotionally unstable as some people we know............:jester:

------------------------

i might have to pick up a PC for my car..

LOL i noticed! :rlaugh:

its not about that. i thought you were correcting my spelling, like u did with TehRicans.

either way i could car less. im not as emotionally unstable as some people we know............:jester:

------------------------

i might have to pick up a PC for my car..

:lol:
I didnt even catch that,I was trying to figure out what u 2 were just talking about....I was lost...:doh:

BEAUTIFUL detail job!!!!! Hands i love the stang too you got some detailing talent!!!! :nice::nice: Your SN95 is what i use for inspiration when i one day get one!!! :)

I think LaserSVT is jealous because the Benz is Faster, Stops Quicker, Turns Harder, Looks Better, and is more comfortable that his silly Blue Cobra :D

I'd have to disagree - i think that, even though that AMG is nice looking,, should be driven by a woman grandmother.. No way would i want to ever spend the money for a car that will constantly brake, and doesn't have that great of a look.. ritzy old folk looking.. There ARE some AMG's are are dead sexy though :drool:

rotors look like they need to be replaced to me too.

Agreed

SL55>03 Cobra on SO many levels.

Except looks.. and reliability :nice:

lets bring this thread back around:

Handz, do yu suggest NOT using the PC on a car if it seems to have the clear coat flaking off?

I have an Explorer that could really use a buffing and i really have been wanting to get a PC for a long time but there are a few areas on the clear coat that is noticeably flaking

Handz, what is your expert opinion