Hankook tires any good????

• Sponsors (?)

Unless you're just looking for something round and black that holds air or are just going do what your screen name says, stay away. They are the absolute cheapest, crappiest tires you can buy.

depends on what you want. i sell the hankook ventus sport k104 and the bfg g-force sports in 245/45zr17. the hankooks are noisier than the g-forces. if you are worried about the price they are about the same about $125.00 per tire. imho the g-force is a better tire and is what i'm going to run on my car once i get the money. you do get what you pay for. i wish i could afford the goodyear eagle f1 but they are about $250.00 per tire.

I have some 305/45/22’s on my truck. They are doing good so far. Was either that or the kuhmo's. I researched both and the hannkook ventus was the better of the two. My truck is not a performance truck so I went with a tire that will be good for a daily driver.

For the stang I got 245/45/17 BFG KDW's and I like them. Not sure I'd buy real cheep tires for my stang.

I have had almost every tire under the sun that I can think of and currently run Nitto 555's. I wont run anything else for street use, unless its another Nitto tire.

macjr said:
send me the tire size you want to run and i can price them out for you.

ok sounds good what do you recommend for the back on the 10.5 wheel...I plan to lower the car about 2" and will probably haul around people as its a driver so I dont want and buzzing going on...whats the biggest and best way to go?????

I run Nankang's on my 90, they are fine, and for 100 a piece out the door (m/b/vs/rhw) they are hard to beat. Ive run them on for a couple years, trips to the track, hard driving, etc.. its all good. Ive run better tires (pirellis, and dunlops come to mind) but they were 3 times the cost so....

DD
:flag: :nice:

DD..what sizes you run front and back????

here is the car today.

Attachments

• 95 stang vert.JPG
    95 stang vert.JPG
    54.9 KB · Views: 146
On a 10.5" back wheel you should run 295 at minimum or it will look like the tire is stretched onto the wheel. I've seen a bunch of cars with 275 on a 10.5" wheel and it doesn't look very good. A 315 would look MUCH better.

Jon said:
On a 10.5" back wheel you should run 295 at minimum or it will look like the tire is stretched onto the wheel. I've seen a bunch of cars with 275 on a 10.5" wheel and it doesn't look very good. A 315 would look MUCH better.
:Word: In agreement as I had that tire combo on my SN95 before I sold it. BTW, your car is beautiful.