HAPPY BIRFDAY STRYPE !!!!!

• Sponsors (?)

5614184318F61135A169FD1211D1F87.jpg

Poor guy :D

*walks up to podeum*

Dearly beloved we are... Errr... 4 score and 7 years ag... Errr... Twas a dark and stormy... Umph... Errr...

Twenty eight years ago my parents reproduced... Well actually 28 years and 9 months ago. What were they thinking? Well I'll tell you what they were thinking. It has just come to my attention from my android friend from the future that Judgement Day is coming. The robotic force has sent back an "Administratinator" from the future to destroy the future me who along with DMAN302 will one day lead a rebel force against the Stangnet Administration.

Look I know this is a lot to swallow... hehehe swallow... But you must pay attention. We have a war to fight. I will be dodging this "Administratinator" and his evil pawns (or "Moderatinators") for the next couple of days. You must help me destroy the Administrative force that has governed this sanctum for too long. The robots are taking over. It is the rise of the machines. They will take our Turkey Sammiches, our Pancake Bunnies will be turned into Bancake Bunnies, and our derailment will turn into ailment.

Listen. And understand. That "Administratinator" is out there. It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are bant.
Pics of said mother available?

Happy Birthday... MR President..... Happ......
wait im not madonna

and your not MR President.... :scratch: where am I??

Happy Ban-da I mean ummm Birthday.:D

someone please take the ban stick away from Mr. Banstein please thanks

*walks up to podeum*

Dearly beloved we are... Errr... 4 score and 7 years ag... Errr... Twas a dark and stormy... Umph... Errr...

Twenty eight years ago my parents reproduced... Well actually 28 years and 9 months ago. What were they thinking? Well I'll tell you what they were thinking. It has just come to my attention from my android friend from the future that Judgement Day is coming. The robotic force has sent back an "Administratinator" from the future to destroy the future me who along with DMAN302 will one day lead a rebel force against the Stangnet Administration.

Look I know this is a lot to swallow... hehehe swallow... But you must pay attention. We have a war to fight. I will be dodging this "Administratinator" and his evil pawns (or "Moderatinators") for the next couple of days. You must help me destroy the Administrative force that has governed this sanctum for too long. The robots are taking over. It is the rise of the machines. They will take our Turkey Sammiches, our Pancake Bunnies will be turned into Bancake Bunnies, and our derailment will turn into ailment.

Listen. And understand. That "Administratinator" is out there. It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are bant.

:lol:

He only SAYS he's 11 so that he doesn't get busted by NBC Dateline. :nonono:

:lol: :lol: :lol: