Happy Fourth of July Weekend Everyone

kramer03gt

Apr 4, 2005
madison, WI
Hey Everybody, im at work again :notnice: , god who ever invented this thing called work, needs a serious talking to, but anyway i just wanted to say have a happy and safe 4th, what is everybody doing?? im actually heading back up to my parents house after i get done with work at 8 am, which is in northern wisconsin to do some boating and drinking and hang out till have i have to come back tommorow to work. And for all of you who remember when i hit the cement pillar with the stang:owned: .. its done i get to go and pick it up in a couple of weeks, ill go buy a damn digital camera so i can show some picts of the new and improved stang, or atleast of the state its supposed to be in..:D

:SNSign:

Steve

• Sponsors (?)

kramer03gt said:
Yeah i work 6 days a week at my main job then 3 days a week at my part time job, im busy needless to say so whatever free time i get is enjoyed to the fullest..:)
Geeeezzz man you are going to work yourself to death lol.
I work five days a week full time and can't stand it.
I enjoy having a life and being able to hang out with family
and friends and seeing my mechanic to get stuff fixed on my
car.Do you ever get the chance to go to the track ever?
What is your best times in the 1/4 mile? Just wondering?

actually i have yet to take my car to the track.. being in madison there really isnt one close.. but im going to try and see what i can come up with, i really want to take it to one, being as lame as it sounds, i have never done it before

kramer03gt said:
actually i have yet to take my car to the track.. being in madison there really isnt one close.. but im going to try and see what i can come up with, i really want to take it to one, being as lame as it sounds, i have never done it before
I didn't know that intrusting.Their is a first for everything I guess.:D
Bring your car to a track and have fun your first time out.

i decided to give myself the weekend off! i put in my 2 weeks notice that was suppose to end on sunday but i moved it up a couple of days. i guess they'll figure it out in a couple of hours taht i'm not gonna be going in. i'll go pick up my tool box tomorrow and i start my new job on monday:)

itty3.gif
:cheers:
itty3.gif

usa.gif

kramer03gt said:
Hey Everybody, im at work again :notnice: , god who ever invented this thing called work, needs a serious talking to
Thats why they call it work, and not play my friend. Everyone have a great holiday, remember what we're REALLY celebrating, and BE SAFE. I was almost killed in a boating accident last 4th. Damn drunk :nonono:

Im working the whole entire time including the 4th so dont feel bad...the only thing that can ease the pain is time and half everyday plus 8 hours paid on the 4th...money money:SNSign:
Now if these damn tourists coming to the beach through MD will stop pissing me off:bang: