Happy Thanksgiving, Or Work Till You Drop Day

• Sponsors (?)

Is anybody else having a problem getting the forum to work/ display properly? All I can see is text, layered on text. @Noobz347

Try flushing your browser cache or temporarily using another browser to see if you have the same issues. Hits are high today so I would imagine lots of net traffic everywhere. Everyone plotting black friday deals.

hey I hope you don't mind but I need help I am having problems with my cooling fan 96 mustang gt
Go to the gila monster build thread look for page 44 I think and look for the picture of a radiator and fan setup and read that post very carefully, then you will know how NOT to test your cooling fan(s), unless you really don't like your cat.

:rlaugh:

Reactions: 1 user
Go to the gila monster build thread look for page 44 I think and look for the picture of a radiator and fan setup and read that post very carefully, then you will know how NOT to test your cooling fan(s), unless you really don't like your cat.

:rlaugh:
It's pg 42 actually,...But even if he goes there,.I do not think that'll help him.