Has anyone bought from Buyfordracing

Rgallop

Oct 15, 2003
Brandon FL
I am trying to buy a cobra brake upgrade and I work in Ga and live in Fl the brakes are a gift for my wife. Buyford racing will no ship them to me in Ga. I seems weird to me has any worked with this company? They have good prices just weird shipping rules. Thanks Ray

• Sponsors (?)

I bought from them and had 0 problems or complaints. Two seperate orders went w/o a hitch. A bit slower than say summitt is but no big deal.

Are you shipping from a different address than what ur credit/debit card bills too?

I am trying to buy a cobra brake upgrade and I work in Ga and live in Fl the brakes are a gift for my wife. Buyford racing will no ship them to me in Ga. I seems weird to me has any worked with this company? They have good prices just weird shipping rules. Thanks Ray

just upgraded my buddys brakes to cobra brakes from there kit, everything was great. not bad on shipping either, i say a+ for this company

Yes the people I stay with durring the week live in Ga and it is not my credit card billing address.
I guess I will ship them to Fl. Thanks Ray

Generally, all you have to do is call your credit card issuer (or go online) & have them list an additional (GA) address & phone # for shipping purposes.

Do you know anyone there with a shop/ business whose address you could use? I ask because sometimes its cheaper to ship to a commercial address. :D

Yes the people I stay with durring the week live in Ga and it is not my credit card billing address.
I guess I will ship them to Fl. Thanks Ray

This is common. It protects both of you against credit card fraud. You can probably ask them if you can send a money order or the parts. It would take longer but it would get the parts to where you want them to be.