Has anyone here sold their Mustang for a Bike?

Well sorry bud, but I do believe that. Maybe it would BE slow, but it won't feel very fast after a couple weeks. That is certainly not to say to go out and by a 1000 cause you'll grow out of a 600 too fast, it just is what it is. I would definitely recommend a 600 to a new rider sure, but chances are they will ride it for a season and if funds permit, step up the following year. At least that is what I have seen from the folks I know who started on 600s. And I totally do not agree with the whole "if you get sick of it you arent a true rider". Whatever man. If you go on a weekend trip or something and put hundreds of miles on your bike, it feels darn good to sit your butt in the seat of a car after you get back. I just feel like there is a balance, meaning there are certainly times when a car just sounds way better. Any rider would agree.

Ur entitled to ur opinion and im not trying to take that away from you :nice: ,I didnt mean no disrespect bro, i do agree with the whole a car sounds better sometimes, but that doesnt mean u sell it cause Ur sick of it....u just need a break.....no rough felling man just 2 different views of the same picture :rolleyes:

O ya and when i pay this one off its time for a 1000....not becuase the 600 is slow, but because the 1000 is faster

• Sponsors (?)

Ur entitled to ur opinion and im not trying to take that away from you :nice: ,I didnt mean no disrespect bro, i do agree with the whole a car sounds better sometimes, but that doesnt mean u sell it cause Ur sick of it....u just need a break.....no rough felling man just 2 different views of the same picture :rolleyes:

O ya and when i pay this one off its time for a 1000....not becuase the 600 is slow, but because the 1000 is faster

Yeah I would never sell it just cause it is nice to drive a car sometimes. Cars and bikes both have their own place and are more fun that one another at different times. Good luck with the 1000. That'll be sick.