Has AnyOne Hit 200mph W/00-04 GT

Status
Not open for further replies.
JohnyD05 said:
with the stock 327 gears i think redline in 5th gear is about 205 mph, you can use a gear calulator to chheck this, i believe its on stock 245/45R17's you could change the tire size if u need more gear, assuming you have the power, i was just letting this guy know how much power he was going to need. althought i don't this a stock t-45 or 3650 could handle that much power in 5th gear. I am no expert though, this is just some basic calculations.

Your calculations are right, but 5th gear 200 mph runs will not happen. I doubt you could get enough power to run a 5th speed tranny to redline in overdrive. At least not practically. Calculations are great for theory, but in practice there are other factors that will limit it's ablity to travel at such high speeds & rpm's.

• Sponsors (?)

droptopponynj said:
And UM as a MOD you should be trying to defuse the situation not adding a third weeney into a 2 man Pissing contest. :nonono:
I did try to defuse it and CRZYHRSGT felt he needed to get the last word in. He jousted first and couldn't take the retort from twogts4us. Sorry if people think twogts4us was crass. Bottom line is he was technically correct.

U.M.

Status
Not open for further replies.