has anyone put 20's on a 99-04 mustang?

tryinkeepup

Mar 12, 2008
virginia
im interseetd in putting 20's on my car but i need to know what is the highest profile tire i can put on my car at stock height without them rubbing? the rims are bulltet style rims or 20s on the front and 18s on front

• Sponsors (?)

they will fit and they will look like ass!

this is the wrong site if you're looking for people to tell you that 20"s will look good on your car. i have seen some custom 1 of a kind 19's in the rear and 18's in front that looked good. they still made the car look lifted.

im interseetd in putting 20's on my car but i need to know what is the highest profile tire i can put on my car at stock height without them rubbing? the rims are bulltet style rims or 20s on the front and 18s on front

OK, wait, what? You want to know what the highest profile tire is that you can put on a 20 in rim? You might want to look at tirerack.com because they have a tire size calculator that works pretty well. Usually people run rubber bands on big rims, but if you like the truck tire look then go for it, either way 20's are a bad choice for looks and performance and fit and for the fate of humanity and all that is good in the world, but I digress. Your next question is something about "20's on the front and 18's on the front." I'm assuming your saying 20's on the rear and 18's on the front, unless your going for that big wheel look. My response to that question would be, sure you can do 20's on the back and 18's on the front but again, why and please don't. Use the search button and you will find other similar threads with pictures and similar flames. All of which are very funny.

20's arent bad.. i had 20" saleen reps on my car for a few months and i liked em.. thats when i was going though my wheels faze lol..

i had 18" bullitt silvers.. 17"DD bullitt blacks.. then i got the white 20" saleens.. now i'm pimpin enkei 17" Mags.. but still not happy lol.. welds and raidials are next lol