Has Anyone Run The M-3075-a Control Arms?

• Sponsors (?)

Yeah but new ones are better. :jester:

Actually the issue is more this is the only car I have. I still have to get to work so I don't have much available downtime to have work done. However I would probably keep the old ones and install new hardware.

Yeah but new ones are better. :jester:

Actually the issue is more this is the only car I have. I still have to get to work so I don't have much available downtime to have work done. However I would probably keep the old ones and install new hardware.

Go to a JY or on Ebay and get a set of used control arms for cheap, then get the replacement balljoints put in. You can also replace the bushings at the same time.

Just get new ball joints if the bushings aren't bad. Buy a press, they used to be $30 at harbor freight, but now i see it's $72. But i saw a similar one to mine on amazon for $32.

This way you don't have to mess with the spring either.

If the ford racing arms were $189 like they used to be, i'd do them, but at $300, not so much.

I have them on my car, but I got them when they were sub $200.

Same arm and bushing specs of 87-93 fox...but higher quality bushings.

You could buy a $50 set of used arms and get the same thing with paint and new bushings

The beauty of those things, when they were $189, is you could just swap them in plug & play and get new balljoints and better bushings without having to actually swap those parts. Because the bushings are a PITA to change. At $300...time to start thinking about spending a few more bucks and installing tubular A-arms with coilovers.