has anyone seen the 05-08 frontend on a 79-93

• Sponsors (?)

Here it is with no link.
mustang_camaro_1_fw.jpg

They need to take this mother f#%*er over to Barrett-Jackson!

umm...i really hope this 3rd gen camaro isn't real.

Attachments

• mustang_camaro_1_fw.jpg
    mustang_camaro_1_fw.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 59
the two that I posted are real. I took them from a thread on corral.
that green one is pretty cool, but I dont think I could do it to any of my cars.

The yellow Camaro with the Mustang nose. Not saying that i like the idea of cross breeding two cars like that but if were to tweak the nose a little so it didn't look so much like a Mustang, i think it would at least look cooler than the Camaro nose did.

I'll be straight honest with you guys, i'd kill to get a '70 split bumper Camaro....they were my top favorite car for a long long time until i started lusting over Panteras. They have just enough curve and muscle shape to them. If it came down to a '70 Baldwin Motion 454 Camaro vs. a '67 Shelby GT500 i don't know if i could narrow it down. I'm sure i'd pick the Shelby but damn i'd love to have both, even replicas.

I kind of like the Camaro. It makes it look like an early 2nd gen. The convertible could be the worst bastardization of a Mustang I have ever seen. I would rather swap body panels on a low mile 4 eye than own that car. The front bumper looks like a king size bed.

85 Coupe, I am with ya. If I was going to buy a 60's or 70's musclecar, it would probably be a 1st gen Camaro or a 69-72 Chevelle (or a Shelby of course). The early 2nd gens are nice too (like the Baldwin Motion), but I like the 1st gen.

This one is a photoshop.

Just look at the lines and shadows around the chin spoiler. The nose has been reduced in size a little as well. Plus it looks like the chin spoiler was drawn in as the real Mach 1 spoilers are not that "thick". I know because i have one on my GT and see it everyday so i know it's lines and proportions well

Attachments

• newfrontend.jpg
    newfrontend.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 82