Has anyone tried the other Stangnet skins?

• Sponsors (?)

I like Fast Dial Dark ... been using it for a good while now. It doesn't hurt my eyes .... plus it seems to always load things faster.

BTW, you don't have to change it in User CP. You can scroll to the bottom of ANY page and the option is in the lower left corner. At least it is for me.

Layouts may change with other skins. For example NewBlueMoon doesn't display the Private Messages box in the top right hand side. Most of the others do. Fonts and block sizing as well.

I don't have a favorite one. I change them weekly. I avoid NewBlueMoon for obvious reasons stated above. Running GreenEye this week. Nice and soothing, I like!

Dark Planet user here. Seems to load pretty fast. I like it when someone does something custom in their sig - I can barely see black writing and spend half an hour trying to read it rather than changing the skin. :D

I've been using Dark Planet since the day it showed up, the white default skin was disgusting and hurt my eyes...I would use a skin called "Corn in the Vomit" before I'd use the default skin....