Has it been determined yet...

poneypower89

Now everyone in the world will know I wanna bang t
Dec 6, 2004
Indianapolis, Indiana
Whats the fastest non-turbo and turbo car out there... (dyno #s work too) running a set of e7 heads.

Porting, valve changing... all that is allowed.. as long as they kept the actual iron e7 head. I just want to seperate the turbo cars from the non-turbo. meaning, the non-turbo cars will unclude blower, nitrous, na.

• Sponsors (?)

There was a guy on here a while back who had a really nice E7 head and stock intake combo who put down 300 at the wheels. They were worked over...but still put down the numbers.

Well... Im really wanting to know because the new build im in the middle of.. will sorta fall in this area. Im looking to be the quickest/biggest dyno queen running a set of e7's (at least the quickest e7 car in the tri-state area). No way am I trying to attempt this N/A though. So, knowing a car did this N/A into the lower 11's.. Maybe I should be shooting for at least 10's. :rlaugh:

OH no man... the only rule is that I have to have e7's. everything else; the block, intake, cam, cubes.. can all be changed.

Thats it... I shall be boost'n and juice'n... :rlaugh: ok that was stupid.. but my buddies have gotten that saying in my head. Apparently I'm insane for trying dual power adders :shrug:

Thats exactly what I have built, but my car is in full street trim.....no way am I gonna rip off anything in the 12's. Doesn't feel like it atleast:shrug:

I said the same thing when I put the car on the road this year, went to the track ready for 13.4s or worse, and nabbed a 12.95! :D

I think there was a video of a primered GT running 10s with a stock motor and a bottle, if I am not mistaken.

If you make it so the heads are your only bottleneck it should be doable. Im guessing the problem here lies within the fact you can only get the porting to about a maximum of 220 cfm, correct me if im wrong. Im sure if he ran a twin turbo he could make some major power even with the e7s and make some good times. Flavavadave4 you have dyno numbers of what that setup puts down? I was thinking about doing it myself