hatchback or notchback?

I would have to say NOTCH FTW ...................
I've owned a LX hatch for 9 yrs and my notch for about a yr and its still under construction but it will be worth the wait IMO and most guys here would say the same thing.Where i live i've only seen a hand full of them most of them are on the drag strip or in the salvage yard so if you can get one for 3500 pick it up fast....

• Sponsors (?)

I have had 2 hatches and 1 notch.

Everybody STARES at the notch, and DROOLS, and wants to talk about it with me. Nobody even looked twice at my hatch GT's, and all 3 were the same condition, I repainted them all, new lights, wheels, tires etc....

GET THE NOTCH!!!!!!:flag:

Around me that might be true with Mustang guys, but with other car people, the hatch gets more looks. Also if you go wild with the car it wont matter hatch or notch, people will look, trust me!

Is this a rhetorical question...? Surely it must be I mean no one could actually spend time deciding between the two, right? Seriously go give the man his money and I know you'll do the right thing... which is... to buy the...

N
O
T
C
H
!

Notch. I have a hatch right now, but it's an 86 T-top 4-eye, so yeah I love it, but I'd love to have a notch in the stable and in a 92 I'd take it over the hatch easy. They just look killer with the right stance and a set of wheels.