Hate to ask, but.......

PQTIII

Founding Member
Jan 25, 2000
Spring Creek NV
I just started putting me car back together after it was gutted and has been sitting for the past 10 years. Wife threatened to call the junk yard if I didn't get on it.

During the process of going through parts boxes, I got the dash and steering in today. Looks like I'm missing a couple of dash parts on top and bottom of the steering column in front of the steering wheel.

This would be for a 89 GT:
Can someone please take a picture of where the top of the steering column meets the instrument panel?

And the dash under the steering wheel.

Thanks
pt

• Sponsors (?)

SSeater, I appreciate your time, but I think I need late 80's interior. Mine is different. Maybe Ford changed in the 90s.

Thank
pt

Looks like I'm missing something here:
img2011052900064.jpg

By pqtiii at 2011-05-

SSeater, I appreciate your time, but I think I need late 80's interior. Mine is different. Maybe Ford changed in the 90s.

Thank
pt

Looks like I'm missing something here:
img2011052900064.jpg

By pqtiii at 2011-05-

it did change when airbags took over. the piece on the bottom of ss's is two pieces on the '89 (and no big bulge there), one gray flatish piece that screws to the dash, and then a black corrugated piece that goes over that and under the the 2-piece "hood" thing just behind the wheel. i'll have to find some pics or take some with my cell in a few (cant find my digicam atm).