Hate to bother again, but what do you think about this?

• Sponsors (?)

I think it looks nice, but I would hate to have the looks of a Mach 1 without the performance to back it up...nevertheless, a mongoose kit will clear that up :tup:

But since someone modified it to look like a Mach 1, be weary that it may have been beaten on (although it's like that for any used car)..

I can run a carfax for you if you'd like.

yeah, since the price is low compared to most in my area, i plan on getting enough money for a mongoose kit, fr500s, tires, and h&r springs once i order it. It does help that i love mineral gray. Only problem is i dont know how much to ask for the loan and i dont know of any places in my general area that will install it and has a dyno and what not. I plan on going over to stl tomorrow and will probably go check it out and possibly go drive an 03 cobra that they want 25k for, high i think but o well. What mongoose kit do you guys recommend?

if the market is low youre not gonna get much of a loan. If the car books for 13k youre gonna get a loan for 13k. the bank is not going to add on top of the loan so you can do mods, because if you default theyre left with a 17k loan and a car worth 13k.

i bought my GT for 17k out the door, and through my bank i couldnt get a loan for more than 13k. btw you can get alot better than a wannabe Mach1 with 18k. prolly find a 99-01 cobra with less miles and better condition than the linked GT.

There isnt a whole lot of mustangs around here for sale, it wouldnt be a wannabe mach 1 if i bought it, im going to paint the spoiler and put on fr500s to make it look like a gt again, i just like the look of the shakers.
I found an 01 mineral gray cobra for 16k but it has 63k miles on it so iono. it kinda sucks i owe money on my truck

Just so you know aronstang from the 5.0 forums is taking offers on his supercharged 5.0 coupe and lives just over the border into Wisconsin:shrug: I dont know if your interested in a 5.0 but it is a sick coupe.

Listed as stock, but clearly has a shaker hood scoop? Thats a pretty big mod. Does anyone actually do all that and leave the rest of the motor stock?

Seems to me like he's tryin to sucker someone who doesn't know much about mustangs into buying one that has clearly been modded and beaten on. If it doesn't have anything but the shaker on it, I'm sure it did at one point.