Have custom wheels and lowering? post pic!

Do you know who's car this is. I would love to see more pics of it including the interior. Is the gas cap shaved, did he do anything to the tail lights. I'm still debating on recessing the tail lights. Is there a website for this car. I think it looks great. Didn't think there were any nice green mustangs out there. Everytime i say that i'm painting my car green, people saw "ewww", but i don't think they really understand how nice it would look on a retro stang.

• Sponsors (?)

jae902 said:
Do you know who's car this is. I would love to see more pics of it including the interior. Is the gas cap shaved, did he do anything to the tail lights. I'm still debating on recessing the tail lights. Is there a website for this car. I think it looks great. Didn't think there were any nice green mustangs out there. Everytime i say that i'm painting my car green, people saw "ewww", but i don't think they really understand how nice it would look on a retro stang.

My brother built the green one a year ago and sold it close to our home town. he shaved the door handles and locks, gascap and rolled fenders.
It features a 302 from 68 and a C4 transmission. It has MOMO seats. I got more pics on the computer one place.. im going to look for them

In the meanwhile you can check my webpage: www.moldestuket.com
There are some pics of the car there..
Here are some: http://www.moldestuket.com/end.htm

jae902 said:

He diden`t do anything to the taillights. They are original. He shaved the reverse lights though

www.moldestuket.com

Went on to the website, can't read it though. If you have any more pics of that green mustang, or any other one along that line, please post them. I love the look of a retro mustang. My goals are pretty similar to that mustang, only i'll probably be keeping the door handles, and shave everything else. I also noticed that the fins on the side of the front grill are shaved, i was going to do the same thing. How about the quarter panel extensions, was that shaved in as well?

jae902 said:
Went on to the website, can't read it though. If you have any more pics of that green mustang, or any other one along that line, please post them. I love the look of a retro mustang. My goals are pretty similar to that mustang, only i'll probably be keeping the door handles, and shave everything else. I also noticed that the fins on the side of the front grill are shaved, i was going to do the same thing. How about the quarter panel extensions, was that shaved in as well?

Yea, the fins on the front grille was shaved to, forgot that :rolleyes:
The page is in norwegian so i understand that you dident understand :)

I got a lot of pics of the car. Pics are coming.

www.moldestuket.com

Here are nine more pictures of the green car:
http://www.moldestuket.com/65mustanghtronnygalleri.htm

65ht9.jpg

65ht12.jpg

www.moldestuket.com

triostang said:
hey im new here and i have a question...

i've seen a classic mustang with 17x12's on the back
and 17x9 on front... do i have to modify anything
in order to put 17x 11 or 12's on the back?

thanx

Just throw down 3 grand for the griggs rear suspension set up with their mini tub kit and you can fit up to 335s on the rear. I thought I read somewhere that with the front suspension kit you could also fit 9 inch rims in the front, but i cant remember.