Have Yall Noticed???

• Sponsors (?)

Grady, have you noticed the amount of guys either selling or parking their cars lately? I'm one of them, so I'm not on here as much.

BUT!!!!! I just thought of this today, and I'm gonna use the time that my stang is parked to tune it some more with the twEECer!! :banana:

Grady, I noticed both sides being dead lately too. I chalk it up [a little] to being winter (cars are shelved, so they are not breaking down) and we have a lot of members who live in storm and flood ravaged territory. I wonder if that plays into it. :shrug:

HISSIN50 said:
Grady, I noticed both sides being dead lately too. I chalk it up [a little] to being winter (cars are shelved, so they are not breaking down) and we have a lot of members who live in storm and flood ravaged territory. I wonder if that plays into it. :shrug:

Cars being shelved ??????????????????

I don't understand :shrug: :shrug: :shrug:

Just a little jab at my Yankee Stang Friends :D

Grady

final5-0 said:
Cars being shelved ??????????????????

I don't understand :shrug: :shrug: :shrug:

Just a little jab at my Yankee Stang Friends :D

Grady
Grady, is shelved a funny term? I use all sorts of strange verbage so I dont catch these things. crapola

(I am so unhip, I dont know where to use these new emoticons).

Ok Ok [insert sterile computer voice]: a lot of stangs are being winterized and/or stored over the winter. :D

Grady, :Teh-Win: (that was meant in a good way, in case that smiley means something bad). :cheers:

BlueOvalStangGT said:
i dont know that the **** your takling abouwt!
I thought that there might not have been as many threads because:

1. People put their cars away for the winter. I referred to this as 'shelving them'.

2. With all 30 hurricanes and storms, people are working on other things (like hot rodding their canoes) instead.
:D

You know what JT?

My Stang is a weekend toy only for me and even though I sometimes go for as long as a couple weekends without driving it, I'd go nuts if I had to put it on the "SHELF" for all winter long.

Don't know how my Northern Friends do it.

Too long to go without being able to fix the feeling of the need for speed, lol.

Grady

Chris

You'd better watch out if you are startin to understand how an old man thinks.

I'd hate to see you walkin around in a grocery store wearing plad shorts, polo shirt, wing tip dress shoes, and your black dress socks pulled up to your knees.

Grady

final5-0 said:
Chris

I'd hate to see you walkin around in a grocery store wearing plad shorts, polo shirt, wing tip dress shoes, and your black dress socks pulled up to your knees.

Grady
Wait, we wear the same thing. Of course, I do use garters (sp) to hold my socks up.

Chris, can you sitll udnersatnd us?

Grady, I grew up in Alaska and Seattle and remember the shelving of the cars for winter. It sucked. But in the Spring it felt amazing to pull the vert out and take it out for a drive (like a new car).

I would not be able to do that myself Grady. Winter is our 'mild season'. It is 85* outside right now. :nice: I drove the vert to a show yesterday and am totally sunburned.

I've noticed it too. You post something, wait for a reply, and you have to wait an hour, whereas it used to take tops 5 mins

As for how us northerners do it...you see....it gives us that much more appreciation for the cars when we only get to drive them 6-7 months of the year. Rest assured though, I will drive my car right into the first snowfall.....then of course, she hits the shelves...

final5-0 said:
Chris

Grady

ROFLMAO :rlaugh: :lol: At least everybody would say I look good for my age! I'd be the youngest 60 year old in there.

HISSIN50 said:
Wait, we wear the same thing. Of course, I do use garters (sp) to hold my socks up.

Chris, can you sitll udnersatnd us?

Grady, I grew up in Alaska and Seattle and remember the shelving of the cars for winter. It sucked. But in the Spring it felt amazing to pull the vert out and take it out for a drive (like a new car).

I would not be able to do that myself Grady. Winter is our 'mild season'. It is 85* outside right now. :nice: I drove the vert to a show yesterday and am totally sunburned.

lol, yea I can still understand you guys. I thought only prostitutes wore garters. Winters here aren't too bad either. Mostly 30's, sometimes 20's, rarely gets down into the teens. It's 80* out today. :(