Have you ever gotten to a point where Stangnet bores you?

Ya, I do get that way too. My mustang sat in the garage untouched for the past 6 months, I just got her back out last night, washed her and drove her for a little while, today she gets a coat of wax.

I normally fix my stangnet boredom by taking breaks, I'll take a month or two off from visiting just to get my self back to normal.

• Sponsors (?)

Same here, I used to read through all the threads but lately I just read the titles. They seem to be about the same subject almost every time. Not complaining, just saying what I feel.

Now, if everybody had a nice avatar like CarFreakGT, I know I would be on here more often.
image.php

Awww, shucks. Thanks--I do what I can to boost the morale wherever I go. :nice:

I agree!:eek:

I always seem to imagine that the person I'm talking to looks like whatever their avatar looks like.....:shrug: .....lol

Well, it's certainly not me. But, hey, it is my wife. Is that close enough? Took that pic about 2 years ago on a vacation . . .

Just kidding--she is a hottie, though, isn't she?!!? :D

The title on the thread might be old and tired but around here we have something that other threads don't have, and that is Veteran Thread Jackers (Stangdreamin, chepsk8, 65stanger(the big blue guy), Carlo, CarFreak, 65mistress) all professionals in the art of thread jacking. The fun is unmatched