Have you ever seen a 86' t-top coupe

• Sponsors (?)

I see my 86 t-top every time im in the garage. Kinda sad looking but im going to start on her next winter once my GT and my home remodeling is done.

2098789_3_full.jpg

2098789_5_full.jpg

Who says the interior has to be inside the car
2098789_4_full.jpg

Demented5oh said:
I see my 86 t-top every time im in the garage. Kinda sad looking but im going to start on her next winter once my GT and my home remodeling is done.

2098789_3_full.jpg

2098789_5_full.jpg

Who says the interior has to be inside the car
2098789_4_full.jpg
is that a 93 cobra?? oh ya get to work on that 86' haha...... very nice... my garage looks like yours and just as cluttered!!

no thats just my 88 GT. it had a cobra rear bumper on it and the taillights but i have since removed it all for *upgrades*.

The 86 will be a work in progress for a long time i think. I have alot going on with it and not alot of time to work on it. My plans are a built 2.3turbo motor with a t-5 ( 300hp is my goal), 5lug and brake upgrade along with rear disc and some suspension work, plenty of body work to do along with replace driver floor pan, Complete 96 GT interior to be installed, new weather stripping, some paint, and im sure plenty more.

Demented5oh said:
no thats just my 88 GT. it had a cobra rear bumper on it and the taillights but i have since removed it all for *upgrades*.

The 86 will be a work in progress for a long time i think. I have alot going on with it and not alot of time to work on it. My plans are a built 2.3turbo motor with a t-5 ( 300hp is my goal), 5lug and brake upgrade along with rear disc and some suspension work, plenty of body work to do along with replace driver floor pan, Complete 96 GT interior to be installed, new weather stripping, some paint, and im sure plenty more.
sounds like alot of work....