Haven't been around lately, but I've been shopping :)

turbogt

May 1, 2003
Montana
I haven't been around the last 6 weeks because I have went back to work.. I only work seasonally but work 70 hours a week when I do...

So I have been doing some shopping :nice:

So far, this is what I should have sitting at my house...

2001 HVAC Bezel and Shifter trim ring

Alpine W505A Double Din Multimedia Station

Autometer dual gauge instrument cluster Bezel

Autometer Phantom Water Temp Gauge

Autometer Phantom Oil Pressure Gauge

Blue Led's for autometer backlighting

Memphis Car Audio 10" M3 Subwoofer

Still shopping for a 2001 Center Console.... I found one on ebay tonight but I was outbid with 1 minute left :mad:

With the installation of the center console and all of the above parts after I paint the dash pieces silver, this should finish up the interior of my car for good!!!!!!

With the exception of a custom rollcage at some point...

• Sponsors (?)

Heres what it looks like with the new dash piece...

DSC00439.jpg

Gauges with wideband...

DSC00703.jpg

so since originally our cars are two single din spots with that little bracket in the middle, what is the double din receiver going to rest on? u cut that middle bracket completely out right? looks good man, i gotta try and get one of those myself!

Looks good!

I dont bid on ebay auctions at all until atleast 30-45seconds left....i HATE bidding wars. I know some guys just have buddies bid to raise it up...so i try to avoid that.

yeah, I lost at the last minute.. went from 100 to 200+....

I didn't cut anything out.. The mounting kit for double din decks on 2001 mustangs just attaches to the hvac bezel and doesn't rest on anything.. the mounting cage holds it steady...

I'll have lots of pictures and a how to on that install along with the wideband install next time I come home... Won't be for about 2 months though...

By then I should have another $3000 set aside for the car...
That should be enough money to finish the exterior of the car...
New front bumper, paint sideskirts and 96 cobra rear bumper, build aeroshield, h.i.d's, and a few other things...

The only thing I would like to do from there is a set of True Forged Chicanes.. 19x9 19x11, if I find them on sale again I will buy them..

I stumbled upon a set last year for $2200 but they were gone by the time I called :nonono: