Haven't Been Here In A Very Long Time

smttysmth02gt

Have you seen my sig lately?
Dirt-Old 20+Year Member
Dec 18, 2002
Gulf Coast
Old member here. I am surprised my login still works!

let's see....since I was last here I've.......

I got divorced 3 years ago after having 3 kids, and then got remarried 2 years ago, so another stang was not gonna happen since I needed 3 rear seats. Got rid of my 2002 GT...drove a ford escape, then got a silverado crew cab (which I still have)....and currently own.....

2011 Challenger R/T and 2011 Charger R/T. Both are great and I love them but I still love the stangs. If I didn't need those 3 rear seats, I would've got a new body style 5.0.

Attachments

• IMAG0986.jpg
    IMAG0986.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 163
  • Sponsors (?)

Absolutely. I am not shy about admitting I would rather have a stang. I still miss my old baby. But at this stage in my life I had to have 3 rear seats, and unfortunately that's not something the mustang offers.

Nevertheless...I do love my challenger. Almost an entirely different animal due to the large size and comfy nature of it. It'll still get up and go though! It is a blast to drive. Honestly a much more comfortable vehicle too than the mustang.

hmmmmm, wonder what made you check in to stangnet. Missing the breed are ya? :D

To answer your query though...I have been surfing lately looking at comparisons of my challenger and of course the mustang is "competition" and thought I'd just test and see if my login still works lol. My last login was 2008. Before that was 2006 hahaha. Not many people have join dates going back as far as mine (or yours).